QuickThaw Plasma Thawing Systems from Helmer use both controlled temperature and agitation to substantially reduce thaw times while ensuring the safety of your plasma. The DH2 (2 bag), DH4 (4 bag) and DH8 (8 bag) models have dual baskets with independent controls that accommodate a variety of bag configurations.
The QuickThaw is also convenient to operate, allowing you to load, program, and walk away. The QuickThaw does the rest.
- Reduce Unused Plasma
Rapid thawing with the QuickThaw reduces the amount of plasma that must be thawed in advance. The baskets agitate the units in 36.5ºC water for optimal heat transfer and the most rapid, yet safe, thawing. Reducing unused thawed plasma results in cost savings for you.
- Flexible, Convenient, and Safe
Each QuickThaw basket operates independently, giving you the flexibility of starting batches of plasma at different times. In addition, the baskets automatically lift plasma bags out of the water when a cycle is complete, offering the convenience of walk-away time savings. For added safety, the baskets also lift out upon high alarm activation.
- Maximum Versatility
Both random and apheresis plasma bags may be thawed in either unit (whether flat or folded). With the use of the removable dividers in the DH8 model, oversized units (wider than 6 inches) may be thawed. The QuickThaw is suitable for other applications including warming saline as well as thawing red blood cells and cryoprecipitate.
- Space Saving
The compact size of QuickThaw Plasma Thawing Systems conserves space on your benchtop.
- Overwrap Protection
The QuickThaw uses Helmer overwrap bags, the most convenient method to protect plasma during thawing. Overwraps eliminate the need for snap-seal pockets to separate the plasma from an internal water supply. Pockets crack over time, causing the need for replacement and the possibility of internal system contamination. Helmer disposable overwraps provide long term security and the QuickThaw's open tank design allows for easy cleaning, with no hidden areas.
- Back to Back Thawing Capabilities
After completion of a QuickThaw sequence, another cycle can be started immediately. Direct heat is added continually to the water by the electronically controlled Instant Response system. Competitive snap-seal pocket systems need pumps to move water from a holding reservoir into the thawing chamber before and after each cycle, increasing thaw times and decreasing throughput.
Plasma Thawing Bath is used to maintain the temperature of donated plasma. We provide Plasma Thawing Bath in varied specifications for the convenience of users.
- Maintains water temperature 37oC ± .5oC and 4oC ± .5oC
- Stainless steel shelves hold up to 12 units of plasma bags
- Fully automatic control system
- Microprocessor displays time & temperature
- Auto water inlet & outlet system with low water level display
- Alarm : Temperature deviation completion of thawing
- Temp. records printing system (optional)
- Top closing cover of stainless steel as standard
Accurate thawing of frozen plasma
- Digital plasma thawing water bath Pt-100x is a precision electronic bench top valuable equipment. Each compact thawer heats faster and takes up less space than larger, more expensive units. State of the art digital circuit and superior engineering result in maximum blood thawing efficiency, by motirized up & down movements.
- PTR-100x is made up of powder coated mild steel with st.steel inner chamber.
- Always use distrilled water / soft water, for optimum performance with over wraps.
- Thaws plasma unit simultaneously. (Cap. 4/6/8/12 bags).
- Thaws standard size plasma as well as cryoprecipitate, bags.
- Time setting for each two bag location. Two bags st. Steel holder.
- Separate electronic circuit preveents overheating of water.
- Low water level display.
- Alarm sound for all fault conditions.
- Compact size – saves valuable bench space.
- Quick heating of water with in 60 mins.
- Simple to perate – easy to read Led & Lcd displays.
- Ligh weight -easy to carry.
- Audio completion signal.
- Water inlet & speedy outlet system.
- Motorized removable st. Steel trays for holding plasma bags.
- Attachment of a printer for obtaining temperature records with date & time.
- Over wraps : Pack size (10 x 1 x 100nos. )
- Place the frozen plasma at room temperature for atleast 20-30 mins.
FFP, if, Thawed immidiately from the ultra low freezer will have a temperature difference shock and will result in breakage.
PT – 100x (Plasma Thawing Bath )
- Maintains water temperature at 37oC +/- 1oC
- St. Steel shelves hold plasma bags upto 8 units.
- Fully automatic control system, Microprocessor displays time & Temperature.
- Water inlet & Speedy Outlet system, with low water level display.
- Alarm : Temperature deviation, completion of thawing.
- Temp. Records printing system (Optional).
- Top closing cover st. Steel & plexiglass as standard.